DIGITAL ART DIRECTOR
We are looking for a Digital Art Director with skills in visualising and executing compelling and creative ideas. Someone who is able to translate business requirements, user needs and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging. A good understanding of UX design principles is essential.
- Degree/Diploma in graphics design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong conceptual abilities, clear communication of art direction, and solid knowledge of the digital creative landscape.
- Able to take on full responsibility of the creative process from concept to execution.
- Strong proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, or other design software.
- Comfortable in using Microsoft PowerPoint to create compelling, executive presentations.
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications.
- Experience with 3D, AR or dimensional design is a major plus.
- Proactively share new ideas and inspirations with the team.
- Take ownership and responsibility for timelines and quality.
- Open to others' opinions and able to work in an iterative manner to ensure ideas are feasible and desirable.